Recent Posts

Tuesday 21 August 2012

There is pain..

Posted By: Unknown - 9:57 pm

Share

& Comment


There Is pain
 raj poem
Beautiful were the days,
When I used to write about pea and maize
On the paper the sun shone and birds flew
I wrote about ever smiling farmer and singing birds
And yes the cuckoo whose voice I heard
The flower, the rain;
The breeze and the beautiful train,
Endless were the things I loved
My best friend, my teacher and the neighbor Girl
All had a poem on them in my diary
But now there is only pain
I wonder if these things were lost
Or maybe I couldn’t see
Heading towards the Egotistic world
I see myself grown up
Even now I write poems
Not on flowers, not on farmer
But on the olden Days of mine
And the beggars seen by the roadside
I am easily irritated by the sin
I easily ignore the flower I tramped on
I have so much to write about the pain and grief
And no more stories of faires
Standing in front of mirror
I asked the reason
May be my diary changed
Or my pen changed
Maybe it’s because of the new house
Or the birds who don’t visit anymore
Reasons may be many
But the truth is that I have changed
………….And yes the poem
There is now a pain……………………………………….


About Unknown

Raj is a selfmade techno geek.He is writing blogs on security and many more things.Check portfolio website for more information

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 Gammers Society™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Raj on Raj Ranjan.