Recent Posts

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Uploader REQUIRED...

Posted By: Unknown - 4:21 pm

Share

& Comment





Hello friends,

                    We were inactive for some time due to some technical problem. But I am here again to help you find the links of free and cracked software. Hope you like my previous post. But due to some problem some uploaded data may be deleted by the hosting site. So i request you all to please comment or mail me the broken links so that i can reupload it and u all can use it.
                     And one more thing , i need members who can upload sofware and update the blog as the blog is reaching to wider audience , i am unable to manage it and i need help. If you are intersed please mail me in my email address( raj.ranjan61@yahoo.in). After some time we will announce the new uploader.

There is only limited number i want ,so please mail me as fast and possible.



About Unknown

Raj is a selfmade techno geek.He is writing blogs on security and many more things.Check portfolio website for more information

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 Gammers Society™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Raj on Raj Ranjan.